Friday, June 19, 2009

ya ok so maybe now

Well I know i have been the ultimate slacker in the bogging dimension. The simple answer would be that Iwas not feeling as though blogging was a priority in my life. I was pretty sure that the only people that read my blog were my cousin and my sister. Alas, I am feeling an obligation to post something on the old blog. Amourae is now walking very well. Kyla is enjoying summer and her kiddy pool that she fot for her birthday. Also riding her tricycle to the park. Jason will most likly be starting school this coming fall. I am still working losing my baby weight but what can i say i love food. That is pretty much all that is going on right now. So farewell.

4 comments:

Carianne said...

YAY!!!! Happy to see you back! And great k=new pictures! they are growing so fast!

Lisa said...

I am glad you are back to blogging. I was starting to wonder if you had given up...You totally have to post pictures of Kyla on her bike and Amourae walking!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog. I kept waiting to see pics from when you came to NM and videos like when Kyla was repeating what I was saying to her.

Brigette-boo said...

THANK YOU! Face book updates are not enough to tell me what you have going on! I miss your blogs