Sunday, January 11, 2009

My favorite website

I have found my favorite website. It makes finding dinner so easy. First it has endless recipes. The way to search for these recipes is even easier you just type in key words and it will bring up everything relevant. It will keep a record of the most recent recipes you have looked at so you do not forget. You can create a recipe box of you favorite recipes. It also has an application for calculating servings. If the recipe is for 6 people but you are cooking for 4 then you change the number and it will do all of the math for you . I love that you can put comments on the recipes. I don't leave any but I love reading what other people thought of the recipe when i am considering a new recipe. It also has categories like holiday cooking and healthy cooking even a gluten free section that has deserts and snacks. I love it because it is easy and the variety of recipes is endless unlike my books where the same recipes are in there and they never change. That really doesn't help me when it comes to not wanting to cook things i have tried already. It makes things so much easier and keeps so I don't cook the same things over and over again.

5 comments:

Carianne said...

I enjoyed this WHOLE post, but just one thing.. think you could hook us up with the name of it?

Heather said...

yeah, that's what i was thinking

Brigette-boo said...

That is one of my favorite sites too! actually. I love the comments by other people who have tried it because it gives me Ideas and tells me what works and what doesn't with the recipe.

Melissa said...

sorry it is allrecipes.com

Lisa said...

I love that website too! In fact, I think I put it on my blog for easy access for me. Silly... but functional :)