Friday, December 5, 2008

biggest daddys girl

Kyla is such a daddy's girl. It is now routine for me to tell Kyla that daddy is home when I see Jason pull up to our house. She will run to the window and look out and when she sees him get out of the car she will start yelling daddly( not a typo she says daddly).Then, when he gets close enought she will run to the door and give him huggs and kisses .The first time I did this it was so funny because she didn't realize it was jason in the car. She never rides in the Accent so she doesn't recognize it as our car. When she realize it was Jason she started screaming" dada". She was so torn between looking at him through the window and running around the couch to the door that she kept just turning around in a circle. Then it turned into taking a step from the window and then running back. Finally when Jason came through the door the decision was easy to leave to window and she ran and gave him a big hug and snuggled with him.Then this past Wednesday Jason and I went out to see Madagascar 2 at the good old Spanish 8. It is cheap and close to my in-laws house. We dropped the girls off and we made small talk with my mother in law.Then we needed to leave because we were going to be late. We opened the door and Kyla comes over to see use off. I waved to her and said "bye bye". She waved back and says "bye bye bye bye" and keeps going until Jason says bye and waves. Then she realizes that he is coming with me and she starts saying "No no NO NO No no no no". She comes over to Jason and grabs his hand and tries to pull him back into the house. We finally had to just leave and she cried. Honestly though I love it when she does things like that.Not only is it something to blog about but its really cute and it makes me gratefully to know that I am so lucky to have a husband like Jason that is so adored by our babies.

2 comments:

Carianne said...

how sweet... Hmm hopefully ammie will be a mamas baby!

Heather said...

Cute girl.