Thursday, December 4, 2008

million dollar baby

I was talking with my favorite cousin about being able to have a million dollars and what we would do with it or any large sum of money that happened to find its way into our bank accounts. She would put put her hubby through school pay bills and things of that sort. Jason and I would pay off our mortgage. If it was really big like millions the we would put in some kind of savings account and use the extra money from the interest to pay extra towards our house. Then we would but my parents a house up here and pay off jasons parents mortgage(which i think they own their house already though) Jason and I were then talking about it and how cool it would be to own our home and everything but in reality if you were suddenly to come into a lot of money how stressfull it would be. Suddenly you would have people calling you up to say congradulations and they would just happen to mention all of there financal woes. Then if you gave them money more people would call to get what they could get from you.All of the sudden you would have family and friends that you haven't talked to in forever calling just to say hiand maybe ask for a loan that they promise they will pay back. Just as soon as they get the money. You would want to help thoes that really deserved it.There would no doubtly be thoes that dug there own wholeand as soon as you filled it up they would get digging again. Money worries would go way down but then you waould have a new set of people problems. Also the fact that when you die would your family start their own WW3 over it. So many things. I say if you every come into money keep it a secret from every one.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Well you know my plans.. and I was thinking I woudl probably give everyone in the family.. a SET amount with the understanding that you get NO MORE!. this is it! and honestly... my family is my closest friends.. so I don't think i would distribute outside of that...