Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I would like clarify things

I would like to write about my previous post and clarify somethings. I was not urging anyone to boycott anything or to go on a rant or organize protests. I was simply saying that our practices are special and maybe by writing a letter the hearts of the people doing this would be touched. A simple plea nothing more. No protesting or campaigning. No angry threats or spiteful insults just doing something that expresses our feelings and our beliefs in hopes that it would make a difference.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

hehe you did a "Clarify" post.. bwahahahaha.. this only makes me laugh, because me and brigette were talking one day abour how things can be so mis-read by others. I have received comments on a blog that made me realize people ready it completely different than i intended... You last blog didn't upset me, and I completely understand what you were saying!