Sunday, February 1, 2009

ok I'm a bum

I realize that I have been such a slacker lately no posting or anything. I just have been tired and also feel like not a whole lot has happened lately. I will up date you on the super exciting happenings of late. The first big one is that Ammie is now crawling and getting into everything. Kyla now has a partner in crime. I bought a new thermometer. It is one that reads the temp from your forehead it is awesome and I love it. So much better than sticking a thermometer in the mouth, ear, armpit or....other places. Ammie slept her first night without waking up at all. Not even for a binky . I felt so refreshed that morning having had a uninterupted nights sleep. We are working on replicating that night. Our knives were really dull so instead of buying a new set we are making our walmart set last so we bought an electric sharpener. It to works awesome I can now actually cut through chicken now. Also I found an exercise that i actually enjoy... Yoga. It is calming and I am sore the next day so I know it actually is challenging my body. Now i am going to get myself in shape because as soon as my jogging stroller arrives I will be adding running to my daily work out. Also we just got done watching the super bowl and all I can say is sweet we one. That is really all that has been going one in the past month that I feel like actually sharing at this moment. Maybe I will have a rant later but for now I am good.

3 comments:

Carianne said...

psshhh steelers fan... yuck, I am an underdog rooter at heart! Cardinals did bring some game back though..

Lisa said...

I am glad you are a fellow yoga lover! I love it and so do my boys! It is a good workout...if you stick to it. ha ha. (I have a tendency of forgetting to do it in my daily routine) :)

Brigette-boo said...

i have missed your post- good to have you back!