Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anniversary

On Tuesday, I spent the day with Kristen, my sister in law, sewing my car seat cover. It was really stressful considering both my girls were really tired, so they were not on their best behavior. I finished what I needed to, and then I was going to continue working at my house. Jason came and picked up the girls to take them off my hands . I needed to make a trip to the store to buy some supplies and then I came home. Jason and I spent the evening watching Heroes then we started getting ready for bed . I was in the bathroom when Jason quick jumps out of bed and comes into the bathroom and says "Happy Anniversary, hun!" We had both forgotten that it was our Anniversary until out friend Shawn texted Jason a happy Anniversary message. We had just gotten so busy that we both didn't realize that it was the 27th already. Happy second Anniversary hun!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Nice... hope life calms down a little! you still talk to shawn?

Melissa said...

every once in a while we do