Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our New Callings

Our new ward is awesome to say the least. More people spoke to us in our first week of being there than in the entire year we were at our previous ward. When we had our meeting with our new bishop, he had told us there were three calling we had been requested for already but he had not yet decided which one we would be called to yet. We went home wondering what the callings were and which one would be ours. Thoughts of nursery were brought to my mind and not only having to take care of my own 16 month old and 4 month old but 6 extras. Luckily, this morning we are meeting with our bishop, so I only had to worry for about two weeks. We got the news that we will be the CTR 7 B teachers. Thank goodness no nursery! We hopped right into our calling and met our kids this morning and started practicing for the primary program next week. I believe that Jason and I will enjoy this calling. They are really nice kids, and right now there are only four of them .

2 comments:

Carianne said...

uggg.. glad you didn't get nursey too, that would be a nightmare! Oh look at me now, I am just asking for it I know... 7 yr. olds are so much fun!. They were the ones that when I had braces asked why I had a necklace stuck in my teeth!... :)

Heather said...

A necklace in your teeth, that is classic.

Nursery isn't that bad you two... but now you are gonna get it CAN.