Thursday, October 9, 2008

Little Moments

Yesterday, Jason and I were driving home from IKEA (the happiest place on earth). I had one of those moments were you stop and look at your life from the outside, and I realized how awesome my life is. I'm listening to Jason talk about our shelves that we are putting in our bathroom and I'm just watching him and I can't help but smile. His hair is sticking up a bit in the back and he is smiling and excited about the shelves. I can't help but realize how lucky I am that he chose me to be his forever friend. Out of all the girls he dated, he picked me. Its a humble feeling that makes my eyes water whenever I think about it. I teared up just writing that sentence. I have a husband that is so wonderful and supportive and loves me for being me. How simple a thing yet the most precious. How lucky am I! A loving husband, two adorable daughters, our first home, and so many other things that I will never be able to list them all. Anyway, I just needed to announce to the world how I feel cause I don't ever want to take for granted all the things I have.

2 comments:

Heather said...

cute picture. glad you started a blog!

Carianne said...

SO GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG! Happy to see yoru girls again.. ohhh getting so big! Be careful, blogging becomes addicting!