Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crafty Miss Mafty

I am so excited about a project I have. It is a cover for our "baby carrier" car seat. You tie it to the handles and then your baby doesn't get windblown. I went with my sister in law Kristen and picked out the fabric cause she tried explaining it all to me, but it all just went over my head so I was so happy she was willing to go with me. I am so excited about it cause I will actually make something that is cute and I will be proud of it and I can post pictures! It's going to be so cute! I don't know how long it will take to finish, but I think it would be so cool to have it finished by this weekend so I can show it off. All of my family will be in town cause my beautiful sister Alicia is getting married. - Oh, so exciting!

4 comments:

Carianne said...

Oh I am excited for you!.. I think that's the thingy Dev's got from Kristen for her baby shower... IT's REALLY cute.. So excited to see you...

-Canny

PS.. You got major "awww's" and a few more brownie points for calling me your best cousin!.. :)

Melissa said...

hey its just the truth

Heather said...

Now we can be twins with our baby covers! See you in 4 days.

Brigette-boo said...

Now I feel left out! I want a cute baby cover...you'll have to send me the instructions so I can make one. can't wait to see the pictures.