Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quick, I don't know what to do! Where is a celebrity!??

Jason and I love the show Heroes, but I'm so annoyed and wishing that they kill off Claire the cheerleader. Hayden Panettiere has a mock endorsement for John McCain where she truly shows of her immaturity, lack of respect, and the lack of an ability to be funny. Her overconfidence shows through with the opening line being "I know I'm hot enough to hold your attention for at least thirty seconds". Does she realize as soon as she leaves heroes it will be "Hayden who"? Well , I guess she doesn't. She couples voting for McCain with smoking and not wearing a seat belt and just to prove how mature she is, she drops the F-bomb about three times. Wow, Hayden! You are one classy girl! Actors should really stick to what I pay them to do, entertain me, not to give me their political opinion. So to Hayden and other celebrities that think the world needs them to tell us what to do (cause if you're not famous like them you are an idiot and can't think for yourself ), I say, "SHUT UP already!"





Every one smoke if you vote for McCain!

2 comments:

Silly Teacher said...

oh amen indeed

Carianne said...

you got two amens! I saw that ad and was pretty disgusted... I am on my way to do an early vote this afternoon to avoid the rush, and I tell you waht... My vote is definitely not based off of any, no sense, uneducated , celebrity opinion.